These General Terms and Conditions /GTC/ regulate the relations between ECOMAAT LTD, UIC 130561969, with registered office and address of management in the village of Mirkovo, Sofia region, postal code 2086, 21 Vasil Levski str., hereinafter referred as Ekomaat on the one hand and users and visitors of the website, with access to the latter through the official website of Ecomaat at www.ecomaat.com.
In applying and interpreting these GTC, the words, expressions and phrases used will have the following meaning:
- Website: www.ecomaat.com is a virtual information resource on the Internet, owned by Ecomaat Ltd.
- User: is any legal and capable natural person who has access to the website via the Internet, and depending on the context used, this term will be understood as the end user – a natural or legal person.
- Malicious actions: are actions or omissions that violate Internet ethics or cause harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending unsolicited mail (unsolicited commercial messages, SPAM, JUNK MAIL), malicious overflow of communication channels (FLOOD), committing acts that may qualify as industrial or other type of espionage or sabotage, damage or destruction of systems or information files (CRACK); sending “Trojan horses” or inducing the installation of viruses or remote control systems; disrupting the normal operation of other Internet users and associated networks; committing any actions that may qualify as a crime or violation under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
- These general terms and conditions are binding on all users who visit the ecomaat.com website
- To the extent that the information provided by the website may be continuously supplemented and / or modified in an aim to improve and / or expanding it, the number, characteristics of the information provided and the mode of provision may be changed or supplemented at any time by Ecomaat Ltd.
- The provision of access to the resources of the website shall not include the provision of technical equipment and connectivity for the transmission of information packages between the user and the website, necessary for access to the respective resource. Ecomaat is not responsible if the user is unable to access due to problems beyond the company’s control.
III. ACCESS TO FUNCTIONALITIES AND SERVICES
- Access to the website is completely free.
- The user undertakes when accessing and using the website:
2.1. to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the ethics, the rules of morals and good manners;
2.2. not to infringe third party’s property or non-property rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights;
2.3. to immediately notify Ecomaat of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the website;
2.4. not to perform actions / inactions that would interfere with the functioning of the website.
2.5. not to extract, regardless of the means, foreign information resources or parts of them located on the website, to which there is no lawful access;
2.6. not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these GTC;
- PRIVACY NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about user’s computer, including IP address, geographic location, type and version of the browser and operating system;
- Information about user’s visits and use of this website, including the reference source, duration of visit, page views and website navigation;
- Information such as name and e-mail address, which user entered when sending a message to Ecomat or when subscribing to e-mails and / or newsletters;
- Information users enter while using the resources of the website;
- Information generated while using the website, including when, how often and under what circumstances the website has been accessed;
- Information contained in any communication with Ecomaat sent by email or through the website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
- Any other personal information users send to Ecomaat.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
Ecomat is an administrator of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and is committed to complying with applicable data protection laws, including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation, The Personal Data Protection Act and the bylaws issued on its basis.
Ecomaat processes only duly collected personal data necessary for specific, well-defined and legal purposes. Personal data and / or information submitted through the website may be used for the purposes specified in these general terms and conditions as follows:
- website administration;
- personalization of the website for users;
- activation of services;
- sending an e-newsletter, marketing information and advertising communications;
- for sending e-mail notifications requested by the users;
- providing anonymous, statistical information for the users;
- response to inquiries and complaints made by users that are related to the website;
- protect the website and prevent fraud;
- other purposes.
Ecomaat complies with the general ban on the processing of special categories of personal data, such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health data or data on the sexual orientation of users.
Users whose personal data is processed by Ecomaat Ltd. have the following rights:
– information about their personal data
– access to their personal data
– correction of inaccurate personal data
– deletion of personal data
– restricting the processing of their personal data;
– portability of their personal data.
In case of violation of consumer rights, each consumer has the right to protection, which he can exercise by:
– referring to the Commission for Personal Data Protection;
– appeals against actions and acts of the personal data administrator in court to the respective Administrative Court or the Supreme Administrative Court under the general rules of jurisdiction.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Ecomaat website may include hyperlinks to third party websites for which Ecomaat Ltd. has no control and is not responsible for privacy policies as well as personal data practices, cookies, etc.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The provisions of the applicable Bulgarian substantive and procedural law shall apply to all issues not settled in these GTC.
- Ecomaat has the right to amend and supplement these general terms and conditions at any time unilaterally by publishing the amendments in a timely manner at www.ecomaat.com, indicating the date from which they enter into force.
These General Terms and Conditions have been accepted by Ecomaat OOD and come into force on 01.04. 2021